Shipping, Refunds & Returns
• Current processing time for dispatching orders from receiving them is 1 business day.
• Shipping times are based on the day of dispatch, not the purchase date.
• If you place an order after 2pm Thursday, Friday or during the weekend, it will be dispatched on Monday.
• For detailed delivery times please visit the AusPost website and enter our postcode of 6000 followed by your postcode.
• Yes, we deliver to PO Boxes & Parcel Lockers.
• Lockdowns & Restrictions in your states may alter the delivery timeframes below.
All Domestic Orders > $50 or those of any value that include perishable items are posted as Signature on Delivery. This means items WILL NOT be left if no one is present at the address. The item will be taken to the nearest Post Office for collection. Should you wish us to change this to ‘Authority to Leave’ please flick us an email afterwards and we’ll have this changed. Please note we will not take responsibility for the items condition or location if it is marked as ‘delivered’ by Australia Post after being left without a signature. Even with ‘Authority to Leave’ marked against your delivery, if there is no safe places for Austraia Post to delivery, they will take your order to the nearest Post Office for collection.
Please allow approximately 4-8 business days for delivery depending on where you are in Australia.
For Northern Territory and other regional customers, please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
Please allow additional time for delivery if you are outside the Australia Post National Express Network. For more details, click here.
Refunds & Returns
IF YOUR PRODUCT IS FAULTY OR DAMAGED
We will happily provide you with a replacement or refund if your product is faulty, incorrect, not as described and/or damaged. This doesn’t happen very often, but mistakes do happen. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort something out straight away. We’ll apologise profusely and advise you on how to send the item back to us if required.
We do our best to package products so that there is minimal chance of them sustaining any damage while travelling to you. Sadly, we don’t always win. If a product arrives damaged in any way, please email us a photograph of the breakage and we will send a replacement out as soon as possible.
Depending on the damage done or what the product is, we may ask you to return the parcel to us.
If you’ve decided you’d rather have a refund rather than a replacement, as soon as the faulty item has been posted back to us, we will refund you fully for the product as well as the initial shipping costs you may have paid.
INCORRECT ADDRESS BY CUSTOMER
If you enter an incorrect address (i.e missing unit / flat number, undeliverable house number etc), there are several scenarios and options.
1. If the product is not delivered and is returned to us, we will offer to re-send to the correct address at an additional delivery cost.
2.If the product is not delivered and is returned to us and you do not wish to re-send, providing the product is in a resellable condition (not always the case with chocolate products), we will provide a full refund of the order cost minus $9 to cover Australia Post’s return to sender fee. We will not refund the original delivery fee.
3. If the product is delivered to the incorrect address, we will unfortunately not be able to refund you, as it has been delivered successfully to the intended address on the order.